TERMS OF SALE
1) The terms of sale apply to the purchase of goods and services between the buyer (hereinafter the Customer) and the company Forest Steel OÜ (hereinafter the Online Store) from the www.foreststeel.ee online store.
2) In addition to these terms and conditions, the legal relations arising from the purchase of products from the www.foreststeel.ee online store are regulated by the Law of Obligations Act (hereinafter VÕS), the Consumer Protection Act (hereinafter TKS) and other legislation in force in the Republic of Estonia.
3) The online store www.foreststeel.ee reserves the right to make changes in the terms of sale. These changes are reflected on the website www.foreststeel.ee.
1) All prices in the Online Store are in Euros and include 20% VAT.
3) The delivery fee corresponding to the delivery method chosen by the Customer during the ordering process is added to the price of the products. The delivery method is selected and the delivery fee is calculated in the shopping cart.
3) The conditions and prices valid at the time of the transaction are applied to the transaction.
4) The online store www.foreststeel.ee reserves the right to make changes in the sales prices and conditions. These changes are reflected on the website www.foreststeel.ee
PLACING AN ORDER
1) Add the desired products to the shopping cart.
2) On the ordering page, fill in the required data fields, select the method of product delivery that suits you. You can conveniently pay for the order via a bank link as a euro payment. Double check the details and click the “Place Order” button. An invoice with all applicable national taxes and surcharges will then be displayed.
3) Fill in the fields on the data and order confirmation page carefully, as the accuracy and correctness of the information provided depends on the fast and smooth delivery of the products you have purchased and the subsequent resolution of disputes and claims.
4) Fee for your order using a bank link or credit or debit card (Visa/Mastercard). Montonio offers bank links and a secure credit or debit card payment solution: Swedbank, SEB, LHV, Luminor, Coop Pank, Citadele, Šiaulių Bankas, Medicinos Bankas, Nordea and OP.
5) The Online Store has the right to withdraw from the contract or not to deliver the ordered product if the goods have been out of stock or displayed incorrectly due to a system error. In the absence of the Product ordered by the Customer, the Online Store cancels the order. The order can be canceled in part or in full. The Customer will be notified immediately of the canceled order. In case of partial cancellation, the Online Store may ask the Customer for wishes to handle the rest of the order – whether to send it or also cancel it.
ENTRY INTO FORCE OF THE SALE AGREEMENT
1) With the contract for the sale of goods, the Online Store undertakes to hand over the goods to the Customer and make possible the transfer of ownership to the Customer, while the Customer undertakes to pay the Online Store the amount indicated on the invoice for the goods and accept the goods.
2) The sales contract is considered concluded from the receipt of 100% of the amount indicated in the order to the current account of the Online Store.
1) After the sales contract enters into force, the Online Store will complete the order within five working days at the latest and hand it over to the logistics partner chosen by the Customer for delivery. From the moment of delivery, it takes 1-10 working days for the order to reach the Customer. In the case of neighboring countries, the delivery time can be 1-2 days and in the case of long distances up to 10 days. Foreststeel.ee is not responsible for delays caused by the logistics provider in delivering the goods to the buyer.
2) The Customer’s logistics partner will notify the Customer of the arrival of the order if the parcel machine has been selected as the method of receipt.
3) The delivery terms indicated on the Online Store website are valid from the moment the order amount is received in the online store’s bank account.
4) In order to deliver without delay, care must be taken and true and valid data must be provided when entering the delivery data when placing an order.
5) The online store is not responsible for the delay in delivery of the goods.
RIGHT OF RETURN
1) After receiving the order, the Customer has the right to withdraw from the contract entered into in the e-shop without giving a reason within 14 days.
2) If the condition of the object to be returned deteriorates, the Customer shall be liable for the decrease in value due to the use of the object if he or she has used the object in another way than is necessary to ascertain the nature, characteristics and functioning of the object. The product must be in the same condition as it was sent to the Customer.
3) In order to return the goods, the Customer must send a corresponding application to the e-mail address no later than within 14 days of receipt of the goods.
4) The customer must return the goods within 14 days after the submission of the application or submit a certificate that he has handed over the goods to the logistics company during the aforementioned period, using the registered service. The Online Store has the right to delay the return of the paid amounts until the Customer has returned the product and the Online Store has received the product and is convinced of the condition of the product.
5) Upon receipt of the withdrawal application, the Online Store shall return to the Customer all fees received from the Customer on the basis of the contract no later than 14 days, including the Customer’s used item delivery costs, unless the Customer has explicitly chosen the cheapest delivery method offered by the Online Store.
6) If the returned product has deteriorated due to circumstances that are not due to the Online Store only due to improper use of the product or other circumstances, the Online Store has the right to set off the amount paid by the Customer for the product to the Customer.
7) The costs related to the return shall be borne by the Customer.
1) The Online Store is not liable for damages caused to the Customer or delay in the delivery of the goods if the damage or delay in the delivery of the goods is due to circumstances which the Online Store could not influence or foresee.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
1) The Customer grants the right to collect and process the Customer’s personal data (name, contact telephone number, parcel delivery and / or home address, e-mail address) by entering data in the Online Store and with the corresponding confirmation in the following ways:
Only as much as is necessary to provide the service you want and to provide the logistics partner with personal data for the delivery of the goods.
When subscribing to the newsletter.
2) The Customer has the right to request details of the data collected about him / her and to ask the Online Store to correct inaccuracies in them, not to agree to the processing of data or to demand its restriction, and to request access to data or deletion or transfer of data. To gain access to your data, please contact us at .
3) The customer has the right to prohibit the collection and use of his personal data at any time, unless it is necessary for the collection of a claim arising from the contract or for the delivery of goods. Certain personal data may remain in the records and archives of the Online Store for a period of time in accordance with applicable law, but the Online Store will not use this data for commercial purposes.
4) We will not store your personal data longer than necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. This means that data is destroyed or deleted from our systems when it is no longer needed. Forest Steel OÜ is the chief processor of personal data and the company forwards the personal data necessary for making payments to the authorized processor Montonio Finance OÜ.
5) When paying for purchases with encrypted data communication with banks, the Customer ensures the security of personal bank IDs and there is no access to them in the Online Store.
PROCEDURE FOR SUBMITTING CLAIMS
1) In the event of a defect, the customer has the right to contact the Online Store within two months at the latest, submitting an invoice on the basis of which the purchase of the goods was paid for.
2) If there is a defect in the goods, please stop using the goods.
3) The Online Store and the Customer agree on the repair or replacement of defective goods.
4) The Online Store shall not be liable for any defects in the product due to the Customer’s fault, which have arisen as a result of improper storage of the product or improper use.
5) In case of non-compliance or defects of the product, please send a complaint to the e-mail address , stating the name of the customer, contact telephone number, order number and a precise description of the non-compliance or defect of the product.
6) A complaint regarding the discovery of non-conformity or defects of a product must be submitted within two months as of the discovery of the non-conformity or defect of the product.
7) All claims will be reviewed and the Client will be contacted as soon as possible, but not later than within 14 days from the receipt of the claim.
8) The Customer has the right to demand a reduction of the purchase price or termination of the contract from the Online Store and reclaim the money for the goods if the Online Store cannot repair or replace the goods, repair or replacement fails, the Online Store has not eliminated the defect within a reasonable time .
CUSTOMER RIGHT TO APPEAL TO THE CONSUMER COMPLAINTS COMMITTEE
1) If the Online Store has refused to resolve the Customer’s complaint or the Customer does not agree with the solution offered by the Online Store and finds that his / her rights have been violated or his / her interests have been violated, the Customer may submit a complaint to the Consumer Complaints Commission through the Consumer Protection Board or a court. The consumer may lodge a complaint himself or through a representative. The data of the Consumer Protection Committee are presented on the website of the Consumer Protection Board, in order to solve problems arising in the Member States of the European Union, please contact the European Union Consumer Advice Center.
TRANSPORT AND DELIVERY TIMES
DELIVERY OF GOODS
When submitting the order, you will receive the goods ordered within Estonia on the spot, from a SmartPOST parcel machine suitable for you, or the goods will be delivered with Ace Logistics’ aceFlex road transport service.
When ordering from other countries, you will receive your goods with affordable B2B (business-to-business) aceFlex courier service. In the case of neighboring countries, you can pick up the goods on site.
You will receive your goods quickly – we will complete your order as soon as possible, usually on the same day, but not later than within five working days after placing the order.
SHIPPING WITH ITELLA SMARTPOST
The order will reach the parcel machine of your choice no later than within five working days from the receipt of the order confirmation. You will be notified of the arrival of the goods at the parcel machine by an SMS sent by the logistics company, which contains the security code required to open the parcel machine.
SHIPPING WITH ACEFLEX COURIER SERVICE
The delivery time of the courier service is indicated in the online store. Delivery time depends on the selected product and the distance between the origin / destination. In the case of neighboring countries, the delivery time can be 1-2 days and in the case of long distances up to 10 days.
Transportation can be delayed due to adverse weather conditions, customs or delays. If your shipment has not reached you no later than ten days after the expected delivery date, please contact us so that we can start searching for lost items in cooperation with our logistics partner.
The conditions are valid from 04.05.2020